What does the word “ottobrata romana” mean? It’s a month which attracts tourists from the whole world. A unique month for its climate, light and perfume. It’s a second summer, other cities have only one summer, Rome has two!
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I can never seem to get enough of the foliage or the flavors, and when it comes to a wedding, there are infinite possibilities to incorporate the season into your celebration.
The autumn bride has a number of rich colors to draw from for her wedding flowers. Oranges, gold, reds and browns remain the most commonly used colors for autumn weddings and many flowers naturally available during the fall months can be found in these colors.
There are tons of advantages to getting married in the fall:
- Gorgeous foliage
- Typically, temperate weather
- Lots of seasonally-inspired décor
- Possible off-season discounts to take advantage of
While many flowers bloom year-round, there are some in-season fall flowers that are wedding perfection:
- Dahlias are absolutely gorgeous in a wedding bouquet, and deep burgundy dahlias are especially beautiful in the fall.
- Garden roses are the perfect alternative to peonies this time of year.
- Marigolds come in festive fall colors of gold, orange, and red.
- Protea is an unexpected addition to a super-unique bridal bouquet.
Last but not least, it will be a lot simpler to find your perfect location even with a short notice and at a lower price than in summer.
Settings are much more romantic and particular. The landscapes are dressed in warm and colorful colors, and the light at dusk is certainly more conducive to a reception of great charm. On beautiful autumn days, the bright sun and crisp air will be the right combination to experience the wedding day in total tranquility and perfection.
So, contact us for your fall wedding!